My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Sunday, June 6, 2010

TEMPUS FUGIT

I'm in the home stretch at school. One more week of lessons and then I'm off for the Summer. Technically speaking, that is ...


In reality, I won't have teaching duties in the classroom for a couple of months. But, as is the case with many educators, I will be attending several workshops, trainings, and classes so that I can keep my teaching credential current. Not fun, but it must be done in order to stay employed. In addition, I'll be taking on some odd jobs to help improve the family's financial standing.


Today, however, is a day I've set aside for grading, ticking off items on the Honey-Do list, and ignoring the three million legos the boys have strewn all over the downstairs. No concerns though. The 4 year old has promised me that all the blocks will be cleaned up before Mom gets home. Is a verbal contract entered into with a child legally enforceable?


Tempus fugit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!