My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Thursday, October 28, 2010

HELLO?



Yes, it's been way too long! It seems like forever since I've posted on my blog. As it turns out, I've been away from writing creatively for a bit.

I happily returned to my classroom for the start of another tremendous school year. And much of my energy has been directed toward my students and the associated educational duties instead of to writing since then. But, I'm pleased to announce that all that is about to change!

Coming up in about 96 hours, I shall be starting "NaNoWriMo." For those of you that have absolutely no clue about what I'm talking about, that weird sounding acronym stands for "National Novel Writing Month." The goal of the event is to get a bunch of writers to drink extreme amounts of caffeine and produce the first draft of an entire book (or ten) consisting of 50,000 words or more in just thirty days. I'm psyched, but nervous.

I'd like to invite you to stop by and check back on this blogs or visit the "NaNoWriMo" website for updates. Here goes ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!