My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Sunday, November 7, 2010

NATIONAL NOVEL WRITING MONTH REPORT (DAY 7)

NaNoWriMo Total Word Count for 7 Days: 

 

15,188 Words

  

I've completed the first thirteen chapters of "Macaroni and the Binky - the Novel." It's been both rewarding and tiring at the same time. And, yes, several hours of writer's block has intervened on this venture. But overall, I am satisfied with my progress so far.

 

Once the month of November turns over the driver's seat to December, I'm sure to have a boatload of editing and revising to do. But that is a good thing! Instead of multiple stories sitting in my head and collecting cobwebs, I'm being proactive and letting them see the light of day (in rough draft form for now, at least).

 

I only have another 34,812 words to go to meet my goal of 50, 000 words for this month! Wish me luck ...

2 comments:

  1. I love it! IHow do you like the REACTIONS button?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reactions button definitely helps me see when I hit on a topic that resonates and/or helps others in some capacity. I hope that as the blog gets more established, many will choose to click away on the buttons incessantly. Thanks for the comment, Sue!

    ReplyDelete

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!