My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Blast from the Past

Howdy!

I've returned from a brief two week hiatus away from writing stories. The time spent away was not unexpected - duty called, and I needed to answer. But, because I've been hankering to take care of the editing and revisions percolating inside my brain, I feel like I have been out of the loop for a lot longer than 14 days.

So, here I sit currently, staring at the blank computer screen. Pooped! After spending many days devoted to assessing narrative and expository essays, organizing records, calculating and entering grades into an online grade book, copying report cards, and conducting parent/teacher conferences, I have an overwhelming desire to vegetate for a bit.

With sincere apologies to my readers, I am going to give into that feeling and do just that. MaƱana ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!