My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Running on Empty

It's late, and I'm tired! After working for several hours, I just finished writing the 13th (and latest - literally) draft of my "Macaroni ..." manuscript. Hurray!  

After lots of work and advice from others, I believe that my story is very close for submission. The characters seem real (finally) and propel the action forward at a logical pace. They are now integral to the plot, and don't feel like I just stuck them in because I needed to break up parts of long narration. I still want to edit/revise the newly added sections one more time before my Critique Group meeting this evening. But, for now, I'm too wiped out and must go to bed.

Good night, y'all. I mean, good morning everyone. Wish me luck?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!