My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

HATCHING AN EVIL PLAN

In getting ready for our garage sale this weekend, we stumbled across my old typewriter. I considered selling it. But, after my wife showed the kids how it worked, and seeing how excited they got, I changed my mind.
"It's better than a computer!" giggled my daughter almost uncontrollably.

And with that knowledge, I hatched a plan. 
Instead of selling it, I will store it for another 8 years. 
Then, when the time is right, I will wrap it up all nice and pretty in pink paper with a big purple bow, and give it to my daughter as a gift before she heads off to college.

When she opens the present and invariably throws a fit at such an outdated form of technology, I will smile and earnestly say, "Hey! It's better than a computer." 
*Evil laugh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!