My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

Book Progress Update

After more than a year of toiling away, "Macaroni and the Binky" and my query letter are finished! I sent both out to the first choice agent on my list, and now am awaiting a response. I will update this blog as news arrives.


Before I hear back, I wanted to share the beginning paragraph of my query letter for all to see. If you have any feedback for me, please write. I'd love to hear what you think! Here it is:


Dear … ,

Macaroni and cheese, beloved around the world by children of all ages, never looked so tasty. But what happens when that creamy treat becomes a dog that romps all over the house causing destruction and mayhem? Will seven year old Bud, along with assistance from his enthusiastic and gravity challenged sidekick in a diaper, be able to stop the pandemonium before Mom finds out? “Macaroni and the Binky,” an action-packed picture book manuscript of 982 words, provides answers to these questions and more.

Does this pique your interest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!