My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Computer Woes

I have been having a lot of “issues” with my computer lately. Therefore, my blog has suffered this week. Well, I guess to be perfectly honest, my problems first began when my oldest son knocked my laptop off of my chair and onto the floor. I attempted to start it up several times after the inadvertent high-dive, but no dice.

The next day came and went without so much of a hint of life from my computer. I hemmed and hawed for awhile, and fretted over how I was going to afford a new piece of equipment. When suddenly, like words sent from an angel, my wife yells to me from the kitchen, “I got your computer working again!”

Thanks, Honey!

(Original Posting Date - September 24, 2009)

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!