My photo
Washington, United States
www.brianmoen.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Singing Pants

What would you do if someone smiled at you and said, “You are so talented, even your pants sing?” Would you be thrilled at such a compliment? Would you be embarrassed and confused? Or, would you just think that the saying sounds like a great title for a book? If you’re like me, you chose the last option – great book title!

Every day, things said all around you could and should be woven into magical and original stories. All you have to do is look, listen, and be aware that your next great book idea could be just hanging there in the air, waiting to be snatched out of the ethereal plane, and plopped down on a page for all to see. Don’t miss the chance to find inspiration that comes from out of nowhere and sets your creative juices flowing!

p.s. Yes. The comment made at the beginning of this short entry about my “pants singing” truly did happen to me today. But, it’s not as irreverent as it sounds. The remark was simply made by a co-worker of mine to me when she heard my cell phone, which I carry in my front pocket, ring. My ring tone … “Always look on the bright side of life!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

In advance, THANKS for leaving any comments or suggestions!